Sunday, January 16, 2011

baby it's (finally) cold outside

Apparently it's been snowing throughout all the states but one. So, at last, we have received some "authentic" winter weather here in Texas. It's not snowing where I live but it has been raining and the temperature has been frigid. I'm not going to lie, I haven't really stepped out of my UGGS all week but than again I didn't do much except go to work or stay home and watch movies. I do have a shopping date tomorrow though with my friend Nikki who, thankfully, is now better and out of the hospital, so in honor of her, this post will be based on scarves, one of her essential style items. Scarves not only keep you warm during frosty times like this, but they are also an accessory that adds flair to any outfit.

Scarves don't necessarily have to be a "heavy" look, light scarves might not keep you as warm as a knitted one but they sure do look pretty.

This picture proves that heavy scarves can look just as appealing as lightweight scarves.





I have never been a huge fan of scarves and don't have a very big collection but I might just add one to my outfit tomorrow for my shopping date. Hopefully Nikki won't mind that I'm borrowing her signature look.




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do love my scarves!!! Can't live without them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete