Sunday, February 20, 2011

Don't you love it when...

Not only do I love it when I find a piece of "fashion" for a bargain but I love it even more when I see new ads for spring and see similar pieces coming out. That makes a purchase a success. Flea markets are full of items with potential. You do need to be very open minded because a lot of the time, you find nothing but junk but other times you come home with your new favorite ring, like I did.

Isn't it gorgeous? I also found the first bracelet on my wrist (plain silver plaque) in a container of "junk". I gladly paid the $12 for this ring that the gentleman was asking for, considering I pay $5 or more for rings at mall stores and they are no where near as nice as this one.
(close-up)


Notice her ring? I was flipping through my Glamour magazine and it caught my eye. It looks like my successful find from last weekend. Happy me? Yes.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment