Sunday, February 20, 2011

What's in my purse?

I like to swap out my purses as often as I can, but believe it or not, changing out purses can be a chore. It takes time out of your day and you end up cleaning it out because you have months old receipts and candy wrappers at the bottom of it. I also have no idea how my purses end up weighing fifty pounds, so I decided to narrow down what I really need in my purse. Not only will I not be carrying around a bag that feels like it's filled with rocks but now I can find my things when I need them and not spend fifteen minutes digging through my purse.

Yes, that is all that is left in my current purse...for now. Got to have my Glamour in there for in between classes or waiting in the car, bored. I have my "must have" makeup in my purse, my MAC bronzer (I live by it), my Clinique mascara which I just started using and not quite sure how I feel about it just yet, eyeliner, MAC blush brush and last but not least my absolute favorite lip gloss ever, Twinkle by Chanel. I leave my deodorant in my purse because I am constantly working out, going to work and school. Burt's bees chap stick is an essential. My wallet and glasses of course and some hand sanitizer. This is what I narrowed it down to. Not too bad huh? It is definitely a relief on my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment