Sunday, February 20, 2011

let's rodeo san antonio!

One word to sum up my weekend? Wonderful. Friday night, one of my girlfriends and I decided to have a girls night at a wine bar to chitchat and relax. Am I ever glad I finally decided to check out Wine 101. It's located in Old town Helotes. They have a sitting area outside with bonfires near every table. I'm a fan of white wine so we decided to try their Riesling. We ordered a bottle called Houge. We also had the cheese tray and spent hours talking. It was the definition of a perfect girls night and we will be heading back to Wine 101 very soon.  

It's funny how I managed to take pictures of everything but our outfits. I really need to work on that.

Doesn't every girl love surprises? This girl sure does. I was surprised with tickets to the rodeo to see one of my favorite country bands, Eli Young Band. I was a very happy girl on Saturday. He definitely surprised me.

(big smiles)


Eli Young Band.


Again, I manage to take pictures of everything but my outfit. I wore my black cowboy boots with patterned tights, a black dress and a denim shirt over it. I really wish I had a better picture of it.
I promise I will work on that. Hope y'all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment