Sunday, October 24, 2010

Excited,Forever & Always

I am very easily excited. I will get excited over anything and everything. So imagine how anxious I am right now, knowing that in exactly two weeks, I will be in Las Vegas. I am in desperate need of a vacation. Sin City is calling my name and I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about, now that I am 21 and able to experience it for myself. My checklist in my planner is slowly being crossed off. All I am in need of now is a manicure, facial and a long sleeve dress since it will probably be a bit chilly at night. Here is the look I am aiming for...




Vegas is known for it's extravagant style so I am prepared for 6 inch heels and big and bold accessories.

Another excitement of mine is Target's new Mulberry purse collection. This purse collection made it's debut October 10th but unfortunately I have yet to take a trip to Target. Target has collaborated with quite a few talented designers and that is what has kept me drawn to their apparel but lately I have not been too intrigued by their selection, that was until I heard Mulberry would be designing purses for Target. Mulberry's latest sensational creation is the Alexa shoulder bag, named after British style icon Alexa Chung. Their bag styles for Target, seem to aim for a younger crowd and are, of course, easier on your wallet, all while still reflecting their signature style.



Finally, the last of my excitement goes to the brand new Zara store location that recently opened at La Cantera. I'm sure I am not the only one around here that's happy to see international brands being brought to us in person rather than online.

If your a local, make sure you check this place out and let me know where I can find a long sleeve dress. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment