Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shoe phase

Shoes, shoes, shoes, where do I start? I have not done a footwear post so I will grace you with my first one today. :) I go through phases every so often where I only have the patience to buy shoes or purses or dresses, so on and so on. Well, guess what phase I'm going through right now?

Fall 2010 is filled with so many shoe options. We have the clogs making a comeback, the nude heel has rejoined us for another season and don't even get me started on my favorite, boots. Believe it or not, shoes make an outfit. You could be wearing jeans and a tank top and no one would acknowledge your ensemble, but you throw in some thigh high boots or red platform pumps and suddenly everyone is complimenting on your "outfit". I recently bought some boots like these that AnnaLynne McCord is wearing while combining her fall and summer look.

I also purchased some black over the knee high heeled boots a couple weeks ago, that I cannot wait to wear with a sweater dress.


My next shoe purchase will be another pair of cowboy boots. I adore boots. After all, this is Texas and the "wild west look" is in so why not take advantage of it. I will be posting pictures of my final choices of boots. I do need to mix up my boot color scheme a bit. My ankle and knee high boots are black and my flat "equestrian" style boot is a dark brown.
Enough about boots! I went out to dinner with one of my best friends Friday night and she wore her new glitter heels. Can you say glamorous? She was worried she would look over the top but it's better to be overdressed than under dressed. They look a little something like this.

Minus the bow in front. Although her shoes did have a bow on them but it was in the back and her shoes were more silver "sparkly".
I am also admiring the wedge shoe this season. When I think wedges, I always picture summer. Not this fall season ladies, wedges are becoming versatile.

Wedges are also becoming more chunky and covered up from toes to ankle, resembling a bootie but wedged in the back.

I'll keep y'all updated on my shoe obsession phase.




1 comment:

  1. Yay! My glitter shoes~! Awe the love I have for them! Just looking at them make me light up~ pure happiness! And the thigh high boots, I indulged the other day and bought some! LOVE them! Shoes are my addiction!

    ReplyDelete