Saturday, October 2, 2010

Medicine

It's a beautiful Saturday and we have finally began to receive some legit fall weather this past week. Unfortunately, I have been sick this entire past week as well. Luckily, I woke up feeling better today and ready to enjoy some cool breezes mixed with sunshine, but best part is I finally get to feel "pretty" again considering I've been lounging around in sweat pants and t-shirts and the only accessories I carried around this week were Kleenex and vapor rub. I needed to feel feminine again after feeling like a zombie all week. I needed inspiration (you know that thing I'm always talking about?).









This is just what I needed after feeling "sluggish" all week. Pink will always pick a girl up when she feels down. To all you stylish girls who just so happen to be sick or feeling down for some other reason, I hope this post makes you feel sparkly.



1 comment:

  1. Awe all I am caring around is tissues too! It is so depressing until I read your blog which ALWAYS makes me smile!~! The pictures did wonders for me too! A girl needs her glamourous PINK! Loved the make-up picture and the shoes! Well loved them all truly! Makes me want to get all fancied up! Like your blog always do for me! You yourself are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete