Thursday, August 12, 2010

MAC trip

So I missed out on posting yesterday but here I am with a makeup post. I will include a fashion post later. No worries. One of my best friends is doing a pageant. Pageants have made up so many rules including not being able to show any tattoos (understandable) as well as not allowing you to have your own makeup artist backstage with you nor hairstylist! I would be a nervous wreck. So I took her to meet my lifesaver. I met him my senior year in high school when I needed my makeup done for prom and haven't gone to anyone since. To begin, she need her tattoo covered up.
going.

getting there.

& done!

I can't find a before picture but the tattoo was pretty big before and the coloring was a dark green. She was very relieved when she saw this :)
Now time for the makeup part. Like I said earlier, she will not be allowed to have anyone backstage with her for hair or makeup or any help for that matter, so she needed a step by step run through so she could learn to do it on her own.

Getting all his tools together.

He started with her eyebrows than went straight to the eyes.

She's looking happy with the results. I think she looks like a barbie :)


& her eyes upclose.
 She wants to keep a mental note, so she doesn't forget the night of the pageant. Gabriel is amazing. He will give you exactly what your looking for & even if you don't know exactly what you want, he will find something to suit you. I'll be heading back soon for my bronzer and blush since I'm about running out.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel is amazing. Thank you! My tattoo was completely invisible at the pageant! I am so glad I had your insider tip and connections to go to MAC. And Gabriel taught me how to do my make up step by step! I looked amazing on stage Thanks to you and your help! XOXO

    ReplyDelete