Sunday, August 29, 2010

Succesful Weekend.

Don't you hate it when you go shopping and come back feeling unsatisfied? For me, this was not one of those weekends. On Saturday, I went to a flea market and was more than happy with what I found. Usually I'll find maybe one thing I'm really excited about when I come back home but this time I came back with a few things I am anxious to wear.
I bought these gorgeous rings. I had a really pretty cross ring but I broke it so I leaped for joy when I found this sparkly one. The other ring has flower petals and sparkly gems all thrown together. The colors on it immediately caught my eye.

These vintage brooches, I bought off of a lady who had a huge assortment of old vintage jewelry. The kind you have to really dig thru and keep an open mind for potential. The pinks on these brooches are perfect for fall.

As I was digging through all this lady's stuff, I saw she had a little tray filled with collectibles and fancier vintage items. I noticed this brooch right away and quickly picked it up. I cannot wait to attach this to a set of pearls or a cardigan.



I was in much need of my MAC bronzing powder, so I decided to take a trip to the mall to pick it up. I thought, that after all my great finds this weekend that I wouldn't be so easily drawn into all the temptations. Well, it just so happened that the mall I went to was having Forever 21's brand new location opening. This new location is two stories and the size of a department store. Surprisingly, I did not shop. It was so packed and crazy that I became overwhelmed. When I shop, I like to take my time and not be pushed out of the way. So I just a bought a shirt that caught my eye the second I walked in. It's so simple that I could probably make it, but I love it.
It's a navy blue shirt & has rips in all the right places. Simple. (sorry about the picture quality, I was in a hurry)
I did make it to MAC & bought my "refined golden" bronzing powder. I usually use "golden" but this one has a shine to it when you apply it.
I ran out of this stuff. (Victoria's Secret, Bare Bronze, Bronzing powder stick) It's awesome for a quick glow on your legs, shoulders, chest or where ever you need that extra glow. They always run out and I always have to wait till Victoria's Secret orders more, luckily I saw it and snatched it up.


Overall, I feel like I had a successful weekend. I definitely feel satisfied. Hope ya'll had a successful weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment