Saturday, August 21, 2010

What inspires my outfits.

Since I've been MIA due to it being the last week of summer and all, I've decided to post twice today :) Everyone gets inspired to dress in different ways. I have some friends who look at color palettes to get inspired or random pictures of just "things" & that's what stirs up a concoction of an outfit. I, on the other hand, am inspired by all of the above but especially celebrity candids. Not pictures of them on the red carpet but pictures of celebs or people out and about, living their everyday lives. However, I don't just "copy" their style. I try to make it my own and just take bits and pieces here and there. That is why its called inspiration not plagiarism. ;) Pictures always give me the guts to try something new. I hope all the pictures I've posted will give you some ideas or courage to wear a certain outfit because I know I sure get that fashion "high" from looking at great outfits.
I love this. I adore the gray & mustard together. Not too mention pearls. This is something I could wear any day, no matter where I need to go. You can make it your own by adding your own accessories if your not a big fan of pearls or wearing it with flats or changing out the mustard color for another bright but subtle color. There are a million ways you could make this yours.

I personally love Lindsay Lohan's everyday style. She makes wearing all black seem less Gothic. I always tell my sister she wears too much black but I've learned to never underestimate this color. LBD. Black tights. Black boots. black nail polish. etc.

I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I do. Be inspired. I have a whole binder full of clip outs from magazines of what I like. Whenever I'm stuck on trying to figure out something to wear, I just flip through that book and I usually come up with something to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment