Sunday, August 15, 2010

new seasons of fashion

I have been so busy running around trying to get my HUGE "to do list" done before school starts (exactly a week from tomorrow) that it has stopped me from posting as much as I would like to. One thing I have not gotten around to scratching off that "to do list" is back to school shopping but at least that's something I'll enjoy doing :) Not so much the notebooks, pens and expensive books but more so the clothes, shoes and of course a big purse to carry around all my school supplies. Although, I am sad summer went by so fast and is practically over, along with the new show I got hooked on "pretty little liars",
We have other things to look forward too including the new seasons to two of my favorite shows, Gossip Girl and 90210. (Their wardrobes on these shows are just a plus to watch) I've seen pictures for the upcoming season of gossip girl and I am so excited to see Serena and Blair's "closet" for this season.
Here's a little inspiration on how to mix your patterns and bright colors for whats left of summer.


(Using their summer pieces and wearing a peacoat over a dress of lace and ruffles or combining a flowery dress with a winter accessory; beret.)
I can't decide whose closet I'd rather raid. Serena's or Blair's.

No comments:

Post a Comment