Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer coming to an end.

I keep seeing back to school commercials and catalogues in the mail. I just now realized that we only have a couple weeks before summer is over but that doesn't mean our wardrobes should go from brights to darks in a week. Mix your floral patterns with dark patterns for back-to-school. Wear your shades with anything! Mix your gingham pattern with stripes. Wear your cutoffs with a long sleeve "off the shoulder" blouse. I love Fall and can't wait to start dressing for it but I am not ready to give up my floppy hats, ray bans, rompers, cut offs, wedges and white dresses and not to mention beach waves, just yet. So I'm going to try to stay in that summer mood for as long as possible :)





I would do just about anything for Olivia Palermo's hat.


Don't put away your cutoffs or floral patterns away just yet. I'm already planning ideas on how to wear them throughout the first few weeks of school. Happy summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment