Friday, August 20, 2010

Metallic Mini

One trend I'll be following this fall is the metallic look. It's definitely a tricky look to pull off right. With my 21st birthday coming up in two weeks (woo hoo), I'm already trying to think of the perfect birthday outfit. I've seen this metallic mini in different ways and I love it.
It's already a bold statement piece so I definitely want to dress it down just a tad, depending where I end up going. You can also use it more than once knowing you can dress it down with a tee shirt and blazer.

I love how Nicole Richie wore hers. Classic white button down tucked in. I'm not sure whether to claim this as a "going out" look or almost pulling it off at an office job if it has a more laid back environment.

& Jessica Biel on the July 2010 Glamour Cover wearing her Versace metallic mini.
I love how all three ladies had their own way of wearing their metallic mini. How do you wear yours?
This is definitely on my wish list. :)

1 comment:

  1. Every time I look at your Blog it makes me want to run out to the stores and SHOP SHOP SHOP!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete