Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coco & Lolly

RIP Coco & Lolly. This adorable retailer opened a location here at La Cantera about a year ago and is now closing down. "Tear". "Coco and Lolly" focused on stylish accessories varying from necklaces, earrings and charms to purses, scarves, and headbands. Their clothes are what you need if you follow up on fashion constantly. When you walk into their store, you automatically feel the ambiance of New York City or any other major city. I'm sure the fashionistas of Texas are heartbroken with the closing of "Coco & Lolly".




However, I did make a trip to Coco & Lolly as soon as I heard that they were closing down. Ladies, finish reading this post than plan a visit to see them. They have dropped their prices to unbelievable numbers. I couldn't believe what I paid for all the perfect items I brought home. Your getting quality merchandise for more than half off of their prices. Check out some of the darling items I bought myself.

I saw the fringe on this purse and almost knocked over a rack trying to reach this purse.

Bows make me smile.

Remember when I mentioned I'm obsessed with cardigans?

This chunky, sparkly and heavy necklace is a perfect way to make a t-shirt glamorous.

All wrapped up in pink and beige tissue paper and thrown in these pretty bags.
I also bought some leggings and thigh high laced and knit socks as well as a nude colored purse for my sister, which she loved. Check out Coco & Lolly for some amazing deals and beautiful items. Happy shopping.
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment