Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My fall wish list

Oh, the joyful apprehension of the official fall season. Chilly weather means layering, boots, tights, hats and jackets. The colors I look forward to using most are dark greens, purples, reds, browns and of course the "ever so classic" black. This fall it's all about texture, design and pattern, that means leather, denim, lace, ruffles, animal print and deep hues. As much as I love summer, I can't help but count down the days to weather below 70 degrees. (Yes, this means "chilly" in Texas.) What is on my fall 2010 wish list, you ask?

Thigh high boots


Knit sweater dress


Blazer

Lace

Ruffled clothing


Animal print pieces. (Dress, belt, scarf, etc.)


Classic riding boot


Pieces with a touch of military

What is on your fall "must have" list?


No comments:

Post a Comment