Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Don't Rain on my Fashion Parade.

It's pouring here in Texas and will continue to all week long. Rain can be a bit of a downer on fashion. I know I don't like getting my suede boots wet or ruin my leather shoes with water stains and open heels or flats will just leave your feet cold and wet. I have yet to go buy a pair of these but I certainly will! Rain boots. You know those goofy boots we wore as children with matching raincoats? Now there are so many designs out there that you are sure to find some that fit your style and believe it or not, they don't look as goofy as they used to. Here are some of my top picks.






Rain boots have become sleeker and stylish. Considering all this rain for the rest of the week, I'm going to have to buy some especially since I'll be spending the weekend in the gorgeous small town of Fredericksburg, TX at a friend's ranch. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures. Enjoy the rain!








No comments:

Post a Comment