Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First "self outfit post"

I'm back. Fredericksberg is a beautiful little town and I had a great time. It was pleasant to get away. Unfortunately this post will not be about my trip. Come back tomorrow! I didn't take as many pictures as I had planned because it's difficult to hold a camera, all my amazing finds and still manage to take pictures when your trying to be the first one to find the best goods especially while shopping vintage. (I promise I'll get better at it.) Nevertheless, I do have some notable pictures of the ranch I stayed at and the shops we visited.

Anyways, yesterday after I got off work, I was invited to dinner last minute so I had to go home and put together an outfit in a matter of minutes. I wanted something casual but not too dressed down. (forgive me for the poor quality of this photo, me on the phone and all, that's how much of a hurry I was in.)
I wore denim shorts to keep my outfit casual, added a white v-neck and a cardigan from "Nordstroms". To dress it up a bit more, I wore black ankle platform boots, that I received for my birthday from my sister. They are from a magnificently coordinated store, "Charming Charlie's"

(Charming Charlie's)

I finally wore my Givenchy pin I bought a couple weeks back.

I will hopefully have more "self outfit posts" soon.



P.S. If your reading my blog, you don't need to have a blog in order to follow me. You can follow it with your email. My friends are just now realizing this after having me saved under their "bookmarks" for the past month. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are on my bookmarks! Number one! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete