Friday, September 17, 2010

D.I.Y

I love the accomplished feeling I get when I finish something or cross a task off of my never ending "to do list". On my list, was to attempt to make a lace and leather bracelet. One of my best friends has a leather cuff with lace material wrapped all the way around and I never seem to find one like it so I took matters into my own hands and made my own.


 The cuff is made out of an old leather belt, ie; Eco friendly.

Scraps of lace material.

Leather and lace is just what I need for this "country chic" fall season.
I love my leather cuff and I have one more "scratch off" on my "to do list". Hopefully you all are enjoying these projects as much as I do. I'm off to make another cuff for my sister. (I'm definitely thinking about making some more and selling them on here so check back soon.)  

You'll see me wearing this soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend has awesome taste in bracelets and you are amazingly creative!

    ReplyDelete