Friday, September 10, 2010

Fredericksberg, TX

As I had said in my recent posts, I will be spending this weekend in Fredericksberg, Texas at a friend's ranch. Fredericksberg is a small town in the hill country so I'll be spending the weekend fishing, hunting, mudding and other outdoor activities that require getting "down and dirty", so of course I'm trying to bring some outfits that will look cute for the outdoors but I wont mind getting grungy in. We will also be attending a wine and cheese tasting at a vineyard down the road from my friend's ranch. This small town is known for it's unique shopping, lots of boutiques, vintage stores and one of a kind trinket stores, that means I will also be spending some time shopping. I should be packing as I write this but just thought I'd do one last post before the weekend. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and take notes on the shopping and hopefully have some recommendations for y'all if any of you ever head to Fredericksberg.


As I am packing, I am trying to take outfits that are planned for each activity. This top Katherine Heigl is wearing, is perfect for some shopping during the day. The color of the shirt alone says "country darling", the lace just makes it even more darling.
Fur vests are taking over this Fall. They are everywhere in different styles. This picture has encouraged me to buy one. I wish I could have had it for this weekend as well as this gorgeous patterned dress, it would have looked great for some wine tasting.


Have a great weekend and check back with my on monday.

1 comment: